PE, Aesthetic & CCA
Row 1: Ms Soh Fang Ying, Ms Judit Agarthi, Mr Mohamad Riad, Mdm Siti Nurul Ain, Mr Mike Teo, Mr Saifudin
Row 2: Ms Felicia Cheong, Mdm Suhaily, Ms Cheng Hui Meng, Mr Melvin Chan, Mr Edmund Liew, Mr Hasyim Tan Abdullah, Ms Wu Zhekang, Ms Winnie Ng
Who We Are
|Head of Department||Mr Mohamed Riad Bin Mohamed Padli|
|Subject Head||Mr Mike Teo|
Mdm Suhaily Bte Salam
Mr Lew Huai Jie
Mr Saifudin Bin Mohammed Amin
Mr Hasyim Tan Abdullah
Ms Felecia Cheong
Ms Winnie Ng
Ms Soh Fang Ying
Ms Cheng Hui Meng
Mdm Siti Nurul Ain Bte Abdul Rahman (AED-TL/PE)
PE / HE / Sports
BPPS PE, HE and Sports Vision:
- Active and healthy pupils with the resilience to overcome all challenges
BPPS PE Mission:
- Promote participation in PE and Sports by providing a variety of physical activities.
- Develop and maintain physical health and fitness through regular participation in physical activities.
- Promote positive self-esteem through body awareness and control.
- Promote understanding and application thinking skills through PE lessons.
- Encourage pupils to demonstrate the spirit of fair play, teamwork leadership and sportsmanship.
- Promote safe practices during physical activities, both in and outside school.
- Develop confidence in PE teachers with the teaching of PE in school.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders as part of the School Health Promotion Plan.
- Promote platform for CCA participation where pupils can be exposed to authentic character development experiences.
BPPS PE Motto
PE for Life (The values, skills and camaraderie learnt and experienced during PE lessons should be continued throughout the pupils’ life and be part of their development from young to adulthood).